Deadline to apply: September 10, 2021
The Administrative Coordinator will perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties include providing support to our staff, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities. Working in a fast-paced environment, the Administrative Coordinator must have a positive attitude and demonstrated ability to prioritize workflow. A strong client-service orientation and excellent business, organizational, technology, interpersonal and communication skills are also required.
The Director of Finance & Operations
* Arranging the President & CEO’s meetings.
* Supporting the administration of recruitment activities.
* Bookkeeping (entering payables, receivables and making bank deposits).
* Maintaining the security of EduNova’s IT resources as needed, with direction from the DFO.
* Assisting in policy changes and implementation.
* Planning and taking detailed minutes for various committee meetings.
* Writing and distributing emails, correspondence memos, letters, and forms.
* Assisting in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
* Maintaining a filing system.
* Ordering office supplies and researching new deals and suppliers.
* Maintaining contact lists.
* Booking travel arrangements.
* Submitting and reconciling expense reports.
* Providing general support for inquires via email and phone.
* Other duties as required.
* Post-secondary education in business administration, office information technology or a related field.
* Extensive computer proficiency in a Microsoft Windows environment (including applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint, Outlook, etc.), paired with a knowledge base of accounting programs and principles.
* Excellent organizational, time management, interpersonal, and written and oral communication skills.
* Understanding of ethical behaviour and best business practices.
* Able to establish and maintain positive working relationships with others, both internally and externally, to achieve the goals of the organization.
* Able to make clear, timely decisions that are in the organization’s best interest after assessing situations to determine their importance, urgency and risk.
* A team player with a positive attitude.
* Consistently displays discretion, diplomacy, problem-solving, professionalism and confidentiality.
* Able to multi-task and work independently in a dynamic and diverse environment with numerous interruptions and changing priorities.
$38,000 with RRSP matching and health benefits.
One full year of employment, with the possibility of extending after the first-year review.
Please send your combined cover letter and resume to Natasha McNeil at email@example.com no later than end of day on September 10, 2021.